How can your school or educational cooperative benefit from being a member of SWMSS?
- Discounted professional development – Members receive discounted rates on all professional development workshops and training, whether the district or the individual is paying.
- Member-only purchasing discounts – Only members may take advantage of a wide variety of products and services that may be purchased at a discount through SWMSS. SWMSS will also negotiate contracts for any product or service requested by members.
- Services that suit your needs – SWMSS provides services that meet the needs of the schools in our region, such as our curriculum consortium, our Medicaid billing service, or our insurance programs.
- We listen – Many of the programs and services SWMSS currently started with a suggestion from one of our members. And we're still growing! So if there's something you need assistance with, let us know. Our job is to help solve problems schools encounter. We'll do the footwork in finding the best possible solution.
- Collaboration – SWMSS helps to facilitate collaboration among the schools in our region.