Apply For A Job:
Position: Executive Director, Southwest Montana School Services (SWMSS)
Salary Range: $75,000 - $82,000 D.O.E.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for Southwest Montana School Services located in Bozeman, Montana. Incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit in the summer of 2012, The Core Purpose of Southwest Montana School Services is to provide exceptional service to participating schools to unlock the potential of every child served by our members through optimization of resources, enhanced efficiencies, professional development opportunities, and collaboration of efforts.
SWMSS primarily serves member and non-member schools in Southwest Montana, but also operates several programs that are utilized by schools around the State of Montana. Current programs are in the areas of professional development and curriculum development, purchasing, technology assistance, Medicaid billing, insurance and other services as requested by schools.
- Proven record of accomplishment in a leadership position overseeing operations of an organization or program, while maintaining solid relationships with staff, board, and customers or members.
- Experience in developing strategies and plans.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, preferably including experience developing partnerships and implementing programs to achieve organizational goals.
- Senior-level nonprofit, business or educational organization experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Position is full-time with benefits.
How to apply:
To apply, submit letter of interest, resume and contact information for three professional references all in one attachment to: email@example.com
or mail to: Fred Hofman
Harrison Public School
P.O. Box 7
Harrison, MT 59735
Application Deadline: Open until filled. Screening will be at the end of March. Interviews on April 6.
Start Date: By July 1, 2018 at the latest.